Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving is Awkward

It really is.
We don't have family around here so we always have to sit in on someone else's little reunion. And I always mix up Uncle Bill and Uncle Bob (Or Uncle Harry and Uncle Larry) and then I just feel like an idiot.
And I had to sit at the kids' table with the toddlers because apparently being 14 doesn't make you eligible to go talk to the college students. This is mean but I. HATE. Little kids. They just freak me out.
Stuffing is yummy though.
I wish we didn't always have to eat it at some random family friend's house though. Even if there is someone my age there (there was this year but usually everyone is either under 8 or over 35), what the hell do you say to someone you haven't seen in a year? And even that was at his grandfather's WAKE? (Not the best place to rekindle old friendships.)
Meh, I'm just in a bad mood because I got sauce on my new sweater.
And now because my computer doesn't recognize "meh" as a word.
Happy Turkey-Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment