Sunday, November 27, 2011

In New York...(cont.)

Other things I saw:
-A guy jumping up and down in the subway car
-A guy playing the accordion really loudly in the subway car
-Cosmopolitan next to a magazine about Jesus in a window display
-A guy with an Australian accent on the Amtrak
...and yet I got all the way back to Beverly before I saw a guy lighting a bong. New York, you have disappointed me.
I'm GOING TO BED before I friggin lose my m-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH peace out.

5 comments:

  1. AHHAHAH a bong in Bev Town thats preposterous!!!!! GAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev Town? never heard that one before.
    GAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can u not hav heard anyone say Bev Town???? oh wait. uv never been to a sports event. cuz ur not cool. OOOH snap! zzzzzz! i love australian accents. they're just so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IK
    the guy reminded me of chase from house :DDDDD
    i was like "i'm not gonna stare. i'm not gonna stare....ok, i'm staring."

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm... chase is QUITE atractivezzzzz....

    ReplyDelete